Returning Weston FC Players will receive an email with their 2022-23 Team placement on May 5th and will need to register by May 10th. For external players, after tryouts, players who are selected for a team will receive a telephone call and/or email from the coach offering them a place on a WFC team. If they accept, they must login to the Online Registration link (below) to complete their registration and choose one of the payment options; either payment in full or installment payments. For 2022-23 we will have a NEW uniform package. If payment is being made by check(s), then you must mail the check(s) with a completed payment plan agreement form. Everyone must upload a recent headshot of face and shoulders only, taken within the last month and a copy of the player’s birth certificate in pdf format.
Mandatory: All new players need to use the online chart for uniforms sizing. Everyone will need to purchase a new uniform package for the 2022/23 season. Jersey numbers will be assigned after the rosters are built. After the rosters are built, everyone will be sent a link to order their uniforms online from soccerzone.com.
STEPS TO TAKE AFTER BEING SELECTED:
Everyone must register online for the upcoming season, regardless of whether you registered for tryouts or not. If you have accepted an offer to join a team, then you must register online now. If payment has been made online please remember to print your receipt and a copy of your “Registration Successful” page and keep for your records. Make sure to upload a recent taken within a month color electronic headshot picture no larger than 300 x 300 pixels. The purpose of online registration is to complete the required paperwork electronically and to provide the Club with your current information. Doing this will ensure that you are included in the communication loop for email, news, bulletins, and other important, pertinent, club information and to be able to receive a player id to participate in all soccer events.
There will be a new uniform package for the 2022/23 season. All players are required to purchase new uniform packages. Jersey numbers are assigned by the Club for all players. Once the Club has received team rosters, they are uploaded to the Club’s uniform retailer, Soccerzoneusa. Players will then receive an email from soccerzoneusa.com with a link to order their uniforms and any accessories they wish to purchase. It is strongly advised to order your uniforms as soon as you receive the link, to ensure a speedy delivery. Additional information regarding uniforms can be found on our website. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
NO paperwork will be collected as we are paperless.
Document Requirements for ALL Players:
- Copy of Birth Certificate to be uploaded during registration process required for all players, new and returning.
- NEW Headshot Picture (Uploaded electronically to the gotsport profile recent taken within 1 month).
- Any player with a foreign birth certificate is required to obtain international clearance. The Registrar will contact you directly for the required documentation. If you have done this previously there is no need to do it again.
- Players who are paying their registration fee by check, in installments, must also turn in the completed and signed WFC Player Installment Payment Agreement form along with all the checks indicated in the installment agreement.
- MLS Next Players will need to submit additional documentation that will be requested through the team manager for submission at the start of the season.