Weston FC 2018/19 Player Selection, Registration, and Uniform Sizing
PLAYER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
After tryouts, players who are selected for a team will receive a telephone call or email from the coach offering them a place on a WFC team. If they accept, they must login to the Online Registration link (below) using their GotSoccer account to complete their registration and choose one of the payment options; either payment in full or installment payments. For 2019-20 we will have the same uniform package as 2018-19. If payment is being made by check, then you must attend one of the registration times shown below with a completed payment plan agreement form and checks. Everyone must upload a recent picture of the face taken within 3 months.
NOTE: Do not create duplicate or new accounts if you already have one in GotSoccer. If you played travel soccer in Florida last season, you already have an account. New accounts created for existing players will be merged with the master account and all new information entered will be lost.
Mandatory: All new players need to try on uniforms for sizing. Existing players can keep their current uniform or order new if they wish. Jersey numbers will be assigned after the rosters are built. At this stage, everyone will be sent a link to order their uniforms online from soccerzoneusa.com
Registration will be in the Soccer Building, at Weston Regional Park, 20200 Saddle Club Road, Weston, FL 33327. The Soccer building is located by soccer field 2.
THE REGISTRATION TIMES ARE:
Wednesday June 5, 2019
Where: Community Center, Weston Regional Park
Boys DA/Pre-Da ’03,’02,’01 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Boys DA/Pre-Da ’06,’07 5:00pm – 6:00pm
Boys DA/Pre-Da ’08,’09 6:00pm-7:00pm
Boys DA/Pre-Da ’04,’05 6:30pm-7:30pm
STEPS TO TAKE AFTER BEING SELECTED:
Everyone must register online for the upcoming season, regardless of whether you registered for tryouts or not. If you have accepted an offer to join a team, then you must register online now. If payment has been made online please remember to print your receipt and a copy of your “Registration Successful” page and keep for your records. Make sure to upload a recent color passport picture of the face only no larger than 300 x 300 pixels or 2cm x 2 cm. The purpose of online registration is to complete the required paperwork electronically and to provide the Club with your current information. Doing this will insure that you are included in the communication loop for e-mail, news, bulletins, and other important, pertinent, club information and to be able to receive a player id to participate in all soccer events.
Uniforms – sample uniforms are available to try on and order during the registration evenings .
Coaches or team managers may schedule mandatory team meetings to meet with the players/parents during registration nights. These meetings need to be held outside as there will not be room in the soccer building.
NO paperwork will be collected as we are going paperless. Players paying with checks, and everyone who needs to try on uniforms, need to attend the registration dates.
Document Requirements for New Players:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Passport Picture of Face only (Uploaded electronically to the gotsoccer profile recent within 3 months)
- Any new player who is 10 years old or older, with a foreign birth certificate, who was not previously registered with FYSA is required to obtain international clearance. To do this you must complete the International Clearance Form(s) and submit it with the required paperwork via email to the Registrar. If you have done this previously there is no need to do it again.
- Players who are paying their registration fee by check, in installments, must also turn in the completed and signed WFC Player Installment Payment Agreement form with their checks.
- DA Players will need to submit additional documentation that will be requested through the team manager for submission.